Monday, April 17, 2006

Posting Spam Will Not Be Tolerated

I very much appreciate it when comments are made as a result of my various postings. However, in the last few days, some people have been spamming the comments. This will not be tolerated. If you have something to say, then say it and have the courage to identify yourself. If you are only interested in spamming, then go away.

I have left it incredibly easy to leave comments, and have turned off the the verifier function. If the spam continues, if will have to turn on the verifier function and it will take a bit longer to post a comment. I kept it turned off on purpose to assist folks using site readers in making their comments. The curved and overlapped letters make it difficult for a site reader to figure out what letters to fill in so that the comments can then be completed.

So I will keep watch over the next period of time to see what happens. I'll keep you informed. Thanks very much.
Michael