Friday, September 29, 2006

The Power Of The Internet

You'll recall the post I made the other day regarding ifbyphone.com and the services it offers to the visually impaired, blind, seniors, etc. I made the posting to let some of my visually impaired listeners know that there is a new service available that might be of interest to them.

Shortly after the posting was made, I sent an email to the company via their website letting them know about both the mention on the show and the posting to the blog. Less than an our later, I received an email from Irv Shapiro at ifyphone.com thanking me. He also made a PayPal donation to the show as a thank you. A few minutes later I received an email from an advertising plaement company, AdBrite, informing me that ifbyphone had just placed an ad on the Treasure Island Oldies website.

So when you are visiting Treasure Island Oldies, please click on the message "Email without a computer - Know someone w/o email beause they don't have a computer. We can help." You'll be brought to the ifbyphonemail.com site for more informtion.

And thank you to Irv Shapiro at ifbyphonemail.com for the advertising support. Much appreciated.

Michael