Monday, May 07, 2007

Treasure Island Oldies 10th Anniversary - What a Party!

Wow! What a party we had for our 10th Anniversary Special show. My thanks to everyone who sent in email and voicemail messages, and for the phone calls as well. A big tip of the hat to insinc and mediaontap for arranging the live video feed from the studio. I can't recall when four hours went by so fast. In case you missed it, you can listen to the Archived show by coming to our Listen page. Just scroll down to the Archives section and enjoy!

And just because I'm in such a great mood, I am giving away prizes just for sending in an email. All you have to do is send your full name and postal mailing address, along with "Gift" in the Subject line to michael@treasureislandoldies.com. The deadline for sending your email is this Friday, May 11, 2007.

Thank you once again for celebrating this Internet milestone with me!

Michael