Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bob Keane Book Now Available

I had a very enjoyable conversation on Treasure Island Oldies this past Sunday, December 9th with Bob Keane, the man behind the discovery and development of such major recording artists as Sam Cooke, Ritchie Valens, Johnny Crawford, Bobby Fuller Four, Barry White, Frank Zappa, and others. If you missed this interesting and informative interview, you can listen to it on the Archive. Select the Sunday, December 9th show in Real Media.

During our conversation he informed me that he has written a book on his life in music. His book, The Oracle Of Del-Fi is now available for purchase through Bob's website. Here is the link to his website Del-Fi. Just a note for you to be aware of: Use Internet Explorer to visit Bob's site, as Firefox did not seem to work for me.

And if you'd like to buy a copy of the CD, The Kindred Soul of Danny Wagner and Barry White containing the very moving song, My Buddy, here's a link to Rhino Records
.

My thanks again to Bob Keane for being my guest on Treasure Island Oldies.