Sunday, January 08, 2012

New Year Dance Party Radio Show Today



Please accept my very best wishes for a very Healthy and Happy New Year. I hope 2012 is filled with good times and pleasant memories.

I look forward to adding to your memories and good times throughout 2012 on Treasure Island Oldies, and I invite you to join me later today at 6 p.m. Pacific time for the first show of 2012, our annual New Year Dance Party Special.

Dig out your white bucks and saddle shoes, and jeans or poodle skirts and then get ready for 4 hours of great oldies, including Lost Treasures, all for your `listening and dancing pleasure`.

See you later, and be sure to stop by for a visit in the Treasure Island Oldies Chat Room. The Nuts in the Hut and myself would be pleased to extend a very warm welcome to you.

Bye for now.
Michael