Friday, January 11, 2013

989 XFM Antigonish, Nova Scotia To Air Treasure Island Oldies



I'm very pleased to let you know that we have another new station joining the Broadcast Partners Network. 989 XFM in Antigonish, Nova Scotia will air Treasure Island Oldies every Sunday from 6 to 10 pm local time.

989 XFM joins an ever-growing list of FM, AM and Online radio stations in Canada, United States, Sweden, Germany, England, Scotland, New Zealand, and Singapore to carry Treasure Island Oldies.

I started Treasure Island Oldies in 1997 and we will mark our 16th Anniversary in May 2013. I had no idea the show would grow into a worldwide distributed show and am thrilled with the continued growth and interest, for which I am very honoured and appreciative.

I encourage you to listen to the station and let them know you are enjoying hearing your favourite show on their station.

Cheers.
Michael