Monday, December 21, 2015

This week on Treasure Island Oldies

December 20th, 2015 to January 2nd, 2016
Thank you very much for listening to this year's Christmas Special; I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. It's amazing that this year marks the 19th year I've brought you this show. Without a doubt, it's my favourite show of the entire year to present to you. In case you missed hearing the Live show, you can enjoy it on demand at the Listen page. Thanks for all your kind comments and holiday greetings. It's been great hearing from you.

I'll be taking my Christmas break next week and consequently, there be no live show. Join me for the next Live show, Sunday, January 3rd, 2016 for the annual New Year Dance Party.

The Treasure Island Oldies Blog is playing a fun Christmas tune by my friend Paul Evans. It's Santa's Stuck Up In The Chimney. Enjoy!



Voice Your Choice will also return in the New Year and the first artist to be spotlighted will be Bobby Freeman. You can cast your vote right now at the Voice Your Choice page for either C'Mon And Swim or Do You Wanna Dance. I'll play the winning song on the New Year's Dance Party on Sunday, January 3rd.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Enjoy your celebrations with your family and friends.

Bye for now.
Michael