Monday, November 20, 2017

This Week on Treasure Island Oldies - Week of November 19th, 2017

Week of November 19th, 2017 to November 25th, 2017

Thanks for your company once again this week on the Island. It's so great to have people from all around the world listening. For example, this week there were listeners from Beijing, China, Central District in Hong Kong, Kailua, in Hawaii, Perth, Australia, along with folks from British Columbia, Quebec and Ontario, and from Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, Texas, Missouri, New Jersey, Florida, California, Delaware, and Illinois, just to mention several places. WOW! 

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my American friends and listeners a very Happy Thanksgiving. Have a great long weekend with your family and friends.

Please be sure to mark your calendar for the 21st Annual Treasure Island Oldies Christmas Special. Every year, it gives me great pleasure to prepare and present this annual special for you. It's without a doubt, my favourite show of the year. And I look forward to sharing this special with you.

Is your birthday coming up soon? If so, be sure to let me know the date so that I can wish you Happy Birthday on the show and play Birthday by The Beatles for you. Send the info to birthdays@treasureislandoldies.com 

Next week on Treasure Island Oldies, Voice Your Choice spotlights The Raindrops. Cast your vote at the Voice Your Choice page for either What A Guy or The Kind Of Boy You Can't Forget. I'll play the winning song on next week's.

The Treasure Island Oldies Countdown this week is from 1965. In at Number One is The Supremes with I Hear A Symphony. It's playing at the Treasure Island Oldies Blog.

Thanks again for listening. See you next week for more Treasure Island Oldies. 

Bye for now.
Michael