Monday, December 18, 2017

Final Island Update for 2017

Christmas and Year End Wrap-Up

Thank you for listening to my 21st Annual Christmas Special on Treasure Island Oldies. In case you missed it or would like to hear it again, the Christmas Special Archive will be available on demand throughout the Holiday Season at the Listen page. I would like to thank you for being such loyal listeners throughout the year. And to the folks who are regular visitors to the Chat Room, the Nuts in the Hut, it's great spend time with you each week as we enjoy each other's company sharing great memories and the music we so love. 

I'd also very much like to thank the listeners who provide their financial support of the show via PayPal donations. This is most appreciated by me, as there is no other source of revenue to offset the costs associated with the show. I'm taking a break and some rest and look forward to returning with the first show of 2018, the New Year's Dance Party, Live, January 7th.

In the meantime, I would like to extend my very best wishes to you for a very Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and a Happy New Year filled with good health, peace and love.

All the best to you.
Michael